2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i'm glad its a company car and i'm not paying the bills! Having just had its 4th set of discs and pads all round I think the lease company will be getting hit for serious costs. Front tyre wear is good at 21k and the rears lasted over 40k. It needs a litre of oil every 12k (just before service). As every one else has found fuel is being drunk at around 39MPG, which isnt great but the way I drive I think a petrol would be low 20's. No faults have occures. Clutch still going strong. Am I glad I picked it - yes. Why would you pick a focus for the same money. Should be interesting over the next 12 months a I get near to 150k

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
FOOK ME!!! what do you do?? Taxi driver???

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
You must be sick of the look of the inside of it

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm a health and safety manager, covering from north wales upto fort william. Lots of stone chips, broken front fog, heavy wear on leather around steering wheel. Am curious to see when something big breaks- It should have 210k on it when I hand it back. Will it make it ? But no major issues - oh yeah rubber around door comes off every now and then, stereo shuts off after about 4hours constant use (discs get roasting hot). Will get another one next time- cheap on car tax and love the dash- loads of buttons to press when stuck in traffic jams etc

1 - 8 of 8 Posts