2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there! hope evryone is well! as a few of you know i had a remapped 07 2.2 civic, i sold it for a number of reasons! here are a few pics of it:-

i sold it for a 98 EK4 civic, which was totally standard:-

I spent quite a bit on it and had a loads of bits fitted, ive still got more to fit, but this is how its looking at the moment:-

its Quite a change from a 2.2 civic that has monstrous torque at 2000rpm, i now have to revv to 8500 to get power:D:D it sounds insane with the induction kit ive got!!! dyno video coming soon!
:p

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
That induction kit looks mental! my mate had a VTI on an H plate - before cats came in. It was very light weight and had a nutty V-tec zone. It scared me enough times. enjoy it :D

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hehe! dont get me wrong i loved my 2.2 civic, the torque was insane! but the sound the induction kit makes at 5500 - 8500 is pretty special, especially in a tunnel:p:cool: a deep bellowing sound!

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:p before i had the ek9 kit fitted (spoiler and skirts) it looked like a propper grandad car! i got some very shocked looks when pulling away from the lights and giving it the full 8300 vtec:)

·
Slow Driver
1,418 Posts
nice one man! I was gonna get one of these bad boys before I got the Z.. Still might even get one for a weekend car! :D
Love the vtec kicking in.. You looking at getting a full system custom exhaust? Should be able to nip some more hp out of that

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
hello again!! Well i said i would keep you guys updated heres a few photos of the progress of my car over the past year:-

A few weeks after getting it out the bodyshop this happened:-

Nearly broke the car for parts after the 4th clutch went in! YES 4:( but decided to get a cheap door and live with the twisted 1/4 pannel

Had it lowered on Eibach springs!

then after about a year of the red door!! had it sprayed finally

and just today fitted some new alloys ready for japfest next week:)

And here's another dyno with a custom 2.5" cat back stainless exhaust:-

Im at japfest on the rebel motorsport stand behind quarry corner! il keep a lookout for your stand!!

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I said i would keep you guys updated! its been a busy few years! went on a 1600 mile roadtrip around Ireland and plenty of other roadtrips! and events with rebel motorsport! heres a few pics:-

some of you may know Ian aka Nimbus, he came to Ireland and we meet up at events quite a bit!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts