2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've been looking through quite a few old posts but you may have updated prices so I thought I'd start a new thread.

I'm looking for replacement (OEM or better) front discs and pads for my '56 Civic cdti.

Would you be able to post/PM some prices for different options delivered in the UK.

Thanks for your time.

G

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Hi,

I've been looking through quite a few old posts but you may have updated prices so I thought I'd start a new thread.

I'm looking for replacement (OEM or better) front discs and pads for my '56 Civic cdti.

Would you be able to post/PM some prices for different options delivered in the UK.

Thanks for your time.

G
We sell Pagid as 'OE' quality replacements, and have never had any problems with them.

I could do a set of plain faced, front discs and standard pads for £102.25 inc VAT, delivered.

Alternatively, if you would prefer an upgrade pad material, i carry EBC yellow stuff pads in stock @ £68.00 inc VAT. These can be used with standard, plain faced discs to good effect or upgrade, grooved discs for a little more.

Rich

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mtech discs seem to be well though of on here.

ebay is your best bet for them
Is that these ones: Civic Type S Front Drilled Grooved Discs + Pads | eBay

We sell Pagid as 'OE' quality replacements, and have never had any problems with them.

I could do a set of plain faced, front discs and standard pads for £102.25 inc VAT, delivered.

Alternatively, if you would prefer an upgrade pad material, i carry EBC yellow stuff pads in stock @ £68.00 inc VAT. These can be used with standard, plain faced discs to good effect or upgrade, grooved discs for a little more.

Rich
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Have heard very mixed reviews on the EBC pads.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Have heard very mixed reviews on the EBC pads.
No problem. I've seen the thread on here recently regarding the different EBC pads, and different opinions. In all honesty, in all the years we've been selling them, we've never had issues of fading, excess dust or bad pedal feel. I guess this will be down to people choosing the correct material for the use and style of driving. At the end of the day, green stuff pads aren't designed for cars heavier than a small hatchback or running more than 200bhp, so they're never going to stop a diesel civic. We know the different pad compounds and what they're best suited for, but i also realise people will choose to run other brands above EBC. It all boils down to personal preference :cool:

Hope this helps.

Rich

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts