·
Obsessive Modder
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brindley Honda have launched a limited by quantity offer that includes;
- A Genuine Honda Clutch
- LUK OE Equivalent Flywheel
- Honda Release Bearing
- Honda Manual Transmission Fluid (3 Litres)
for £535!

or Including fitting for just £999.

I thought I would share the offer as quite a few civinfoers with the 2.2 civic's end up needing a clutch and flywheel. And I think were the cheapest.

And don't forget this is from a Honda Dealership, so you're in safe hands.

Here's the link to the offer our website:
Clutch + Flywheel Kit (2.2 i-CTDI)

Reactions: staffyjim

·
Obsessive Modder
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is the deal Ive just found and mentioned on my clutch thread. I hope it solves the problem. LUK flywheel ok then?
Hi, thats great, have you booked yourself in for the work to be done? or just considering it? I believe that LUK are actually the company that make the Honda ones, I think it is one of those manufacturing partnership deals. They are great quality :)

·
Obsessive Modder
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ive booked it in, keep having nagging doubts that it isnt the clutch but most signs point that way.
I've read your thread and I would of thought it would be the clutch, how many miles has your car done?

·
Obsessive Modder
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ahh but whats their fitted price...

·
Obsessive Modder
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
72000 now. Did have new clutch at 10000 under warranty with previous owner (100%) but don't have any paperwork. I see your from Wolverhampton too!

Haha yes unfortunately I'm from wolverhampton :p

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ive just got my car back from Brindley Honda Cannock and was really impressed with their service and price. New clutch and flywheel.

They tweaked a few things for me free of charge, did a complete health check and had a great loan car.

Would recommend completely, i would go back (but not too soon I hope)

·
Obsessive Modder
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks a lot for the feedback, means a lot to us. Enjoy your clutch slip-free driving ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.