2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be a week tomorrow since I've owned my civic, enjoying it and this forum is great for all the info I need :)
It's also making me see what's available and spend more cash than planned :eek:

The car has a full service history but I'll be doing an extra oil change in between servicing to look after the engine best I can, also will be doing general maintenance myself such as brakes and the like, always enjoy looking after my cars and they normally look after me :cool:

So far I've got a rear reversing camera kit ordered up which will link up to my satnav unit which I'm delighted about also updated the satnav to latest version as 2009 maps are no good on the new roads :)
Got a set of fog light protectors to fit this weekend along with a fresh set of number plates as they are the originals advertising the garage where purchased, I prefer the nice clean standard plates.
Had to buy a USB adaptor cable for my iPod/iPhone, bit of a silly design that one in the armrest however it's sorted now.

Currently awaiting delivery of type R rear spoiler which should be with me tomorrow, if so I'll fit it on this weekend too :cool:
I was going to order type R alloys however the standard ones are in better condition than expected and I actually quite like them now so going to stick with these for now.
Also awaiting delivery of upgraded interior LED lighting kit, sidelights and number plate LED's.

Hit a slight problem today... Got my windows tinted however they couldn't tint the lower plastic section of rear window, looks fine enough however I'll need to see what other guys do?

Got the local dent devil coming tomorrow to remove the two dings which were on the car when purchased... These really annoy me so I'll be glad to see them gone!

Not bad for a weeks work, next up is a front end respray and tidy up a couple other bits, needing some mats ordered up so I'll see what's available. Wind deflectors to be ordered ASAP also :)
Calipers will be spray painted red within a week or two, I'll get some pictures this weekend :D

Attachments

·
Off-Road Nut!!!
303 Posts
That looks like a twin of mine. :)

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Nice work so far. The reversing camera mod is my favourite that i have done to my car ��

1 - 7 of 7 Posts