2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could you please give me current options and prices for lowering springs for a 2008 Type S 2.2. Can you confirm I can lower 25mm on 19" Rages with no issues ?

Also, if I collect the springs instead of having them fitted by you guys what are your opening times ?

Cheers

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Might have chance to collect them today if I go down the fitting them myself route.

So do you have them in stock ?

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Hi Dan,

Sorry i didn't reply on Saturday, it wasn't my Weekend in.

It looks like you've got sorted with the springs though. If you have any queries or would like us to set the front toe after you've fitted them, let me know.

Thanks,

Rich

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Dan,

Sorry i didn't reply on Saturday, it wasn't my Weekend in.

It looks like you've got sorted with the springs though. If you have any queries or would like us to set the front toe after you've fitted them, let me know.

Thanks,

Rich
Yea no problem cheers pal ;) I rang ABP see it you had them in stock and nipped in on sat to collect them :thumbup: how much am I looking at for the basic wheel alignment ? I'm not sure I can swing the FRS setup just yet without my Missis killing me lol

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Yea no problem cheers pal ;) I rang ABP see it you had them in stock and nipped in on sat to collect them :thumbup: how much am I looking at for the basic wheel alignment ? I'm not sure I can swing the FRS setup just yet without my Missis killing me lol
That's ok, i'm glad you got sorted.

We can check and set the front toe for around £55.00 inc VAT. It'd be worthwhile doing, incase refitting the front shockers has moved the toe.

We could pop front camber bolts in at the same time, but i realise it's a little more money. That way you would have front Fast Road Setup. Just an idea. ;)

Rich

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's ok, i'm glad you got sorted.

We can check and set the front toe for around £55.00 inc VAT. It'd be worthwhile doing, incase refitting the front shockers has moved the toe.

We could pop front camber bolts in at the same time, but i realise it's a little more money. That way you would have front Fast Road Setup. Just an idea. ;)

Rich
That actually sounds like a good idea pal :) then all I need to get done next time is the rear shims :)

How much would I be looking at for the front camber bolts, fitting and front wheel alignment then ?

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
That actually sounds like a good idea pal :) then all I need to get done next time is the rear shims :)

How much would I be looking at for the front camber bolts, fitting and front wheel alignment then ?
That's it, although i don't want to get in trouble with the other half :rolleyes:

Supplying and fitting the bolts, including setting the front toe and camber to FRS would be just £107.50 inc VAT.

It shouldn't take much longer than an hour, so if you decide to go ahead with it, you're more than welcome to wait around while we do it.

Rich

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Top man. Cheers fella. I'll worm my way around the Missis and assuming my car don't fault MOT drastically on sat I'll be in touch in the future :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts