2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I'm new to this forum and wondering about mods I can do for a 2.2 type s gt (2010) ?

I've already had it remapped to 195bhp, I've had a type r spoiler fitted and fitted black fn2 wheels.

I don't really know what dress up mods or even engine mods i could do next. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The clutch is okay, i had a new one fitted not long ago under warranty but the place I had it remapped limited the torque to +70 so hopefully won't get any problems from it.

Will take a look at the FMIC :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
does it drive alot better with the map?

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
I'm no expert, but wouldn't it have been more beneficial to do your engine mods before the remap? That way you could've got the best out of them.

·
Premium Member
1,620 Posts
Hi guys I'm new to this forum and wondering about mods I can do for a 2.2 type s gt (2010) ��

I've already had it remapped to 195bhp, I've had a type r spoiler fitted and fitted black fn2 wheels.

I don't really know what dress up mods or even engine mods i could do next. Any suggestions?
the list is endless, there is quite a lot of body mods as well as the performance mods.

lower the car on Eibach's & camber bolt to change the stance.
GP Kit front and rear

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
The modification project threads are always a great resource for looking at inspiration for possible mods, but apart from that there is the popular mods such as exhaust, fmic, lowerings springs, camber shims for fast road setup and more :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts