2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have just finished our own remap on the 2.2 with pretty impressive results.

Below is a comparison with the car running stock map but with a drop in filter and Milltek exhaust against a commonly used remap and then our own AmD remap.

We have seen an overall gain of 67ftlb and 36bhp at peak and shifted peak torque up about 500rpm to hopefully give a little more life to the clutch.

Overall throttle response seems far better now and we are returning around 42mpg urban driving.

Remap is £399 incl VAT and done on the dyno

Solid line is our own AmD Warrington remap
Dotted line is a.n.other popular remap
Dashed line is stock ecu.

https://www.facebook.com/amdwarrington?ref=hl

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
Looks good to me :) mines similar on a standard car. Does tdi-north extend down to tdi-south or are they unrelated? Just for those who don't wanna drive up north :)

(4th gear shoutout mode)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks good to me :) mines similar on a standard car. Does tdi-north extend down to tdi-south or are they unrelated? Just for those who don't wanna drive up north :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Call AmD Essex and they will sort you out ;)
We are doing all our Diesel remapping and Euro stuff under the banner of AmD Warrington.
Contact AmD Tuning Essex

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nice looking graph, I have been waiting for this for ages :) Would I be able to get mine booked in to have this done? Would you be able to fit me in on a Saturday?

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice looking graph, I have been waiting for this for ages :) Would I be able to get mine booked in to have this done? Would you be able to fit me in on a Saturday?
Can you contact us direct on [email protected] and can check against the diary

Saturdays we are mad busy at the moment and currently booking people in for mid June. What with race season starting this weekend and duties at Time Attack, Drag racing and BTCC coupled with how busy we are Saturdays get booked up really quickly.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Update on that last tune we did mpg is now better than its ever been at 45mpg as an average so more power everywhere and improved mpg. :D

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We are looking around 320ftlb and 200bhp but its not about peak numbers.
People just get hung up on the pub talk numbers but its the whole package of how it actually drives

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
Yes I probably fall into the first category, but I can also understand what you mean by the power delivery, very good results.

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Would my 9th gen (2012) 2.2 i dtec's original clutch handle a modest remap?
Not looking for out and out performance but a better throttle response than present.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm joining in the choir here..

As I'm also looking for a re-map of my 07 i-CTDi , but I'm not after more then max 140+ 20% increase in bhp, as I don't want to collide with the danish law's.

Would it be possible to buy the files from you directly and then have my local mechanic install the map in the original ecu ?

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm joining in the choir here..

As I'm also looking for a re-map of my 07 i-CTDi , but I'm not after more then max 140+ 20% increase in bhp, as I don't want to collide with the danish law's.

Would it be possible to buy the files from you directly and then have my local mechanic install the map in the original ecu ?
No this isn't a service we offer I'm afraid

1 - 15 of 15 Posts