2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
regrets his username
7,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Work mate just told me seen 2 parked next to each other in Kettering yesterday, had the mugen wing, he thought it was me until he seen the black bonnets and alloys, told him if it had a mugen wing they would be off here.

·
cooks chix&b.bean sauce
1,399 Posts
I'm thinking this could be Gadgetman & Leigh as they were both leaving JAE that day, probably convoyed home together

Maybe..... Possibly..... Could be...... Most likely

Was it?

:)

Sent from Lai-Phone using Tapatalk

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
I'm thinking this could be Gadgetman & Leigh as they were both leaving JAE that day, probably convoyed home together

Maybe..... Possibly..... Could be...... Most likely

Was it?

:)

Sent from Lai-Phone using Tapatalk
Sounds like :D

Although neither of them have a black bonnet.....

Sent from my Sony Xperia S using Tapatalk 2

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
Myself and Leigh did park up for a Maccy D's on that afternoon .... but in an empty carpark next to MD's (we are both abit OCD when it comes to parking).

But neither of us have a black bonnet.

·
regrets his username
7,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Would be you 2 then, he said first thing Monday he seen 2 parked up (think he went tescos), he said the bodies were modded up more than mine I said no chance as I've got the Gp kit and mugen grille and wing the only thing left to change would be the bonnet and roof, (so he assumed the bonnet could of been black) he said the front splitter were the same as mine but they had black alloys, I did think Leigh soon as he said it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts