2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2-DIN hdd satnav system as option LHD

Something good from Honda I would say since most of as did or will install 2-din HU in our car. Well on 09 model as option for Type S 1.4 (naked like old CTR called Race) you can install 2-din satnav system with HDD.... I'm not sure that in all regions will be availabble.

In EU price is around 2500€....

08A40-SMR-KIT2

- 33 maps included (West and Central Europe)
- 7" LCD color screen
- CD MP3 player
- DVD video player
- RDS
- TMC
- 4x50 Watt
- optional connection for: Bluetooth (around 300€ > 08A41-SMR-KIT1), reverse camera, iPOD (inclusive installation period 08B40-XXX-600)

Attachments

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Is this not the Nav they used to install. If so there always on ebay

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
difficult to tell from that size pic :(

The old versions and the US versions look very similar to the current CRV version, just a couple of different words on the buttons.

·
Premium Member
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
well I searched on internet and you can fit it to RHD model only you need fascia for it and I would say system looks more like ones installed in US models

also there is this part number for 2-din navi 08A40-2L6-100

·
Premium Member
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There isn't any mention about climate screen. I think it will stay the one you have only it will be connected via new 2-din HU so it can work. Something like few members did but they had to live orginal HU in car but in this case all wireing will go throu 2-din sat nav (I hope). I'll look into it and report back

1 - 9 of 9 Posts