2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brought this car with 4,500 miles on and totaly love it, not as much as the gf(gotta say that incase she reads this:))
Car drives and pulls well in all gears and im well impressed how it pulls away at the lights :worms: Fuel consumption isnt bad to be honest its about 45 to the gallon on the motorway just what i expected at a steady 70.
i realy enjoy the firm ride and the view from the rear view mirror is no problem at all as i use the very large wing mirrors.
Gotta add i dont quite understand how people who have the car can count those as faults when surely you test drive a car before you buy it and if somethings that much of a fault you wouldnt buy it:worms:
The Gadgets on the car are brilliant ..cruise control comes in very handy on the motorway and the air con is very good much better than the Focus. I would highly recommend this car to anyone and all my mates have said it looks well smart!!!:facepalm:

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Good choice! Probably the only car in the segment to offer the perfect package - vfm, reliability, stunning looks, diesel economy and fun to drive!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts