2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parked next to each other, lunchtime on 28/02.

Both had civinfo stickers and if I'm right one had a Type R spoiler and sill kit?

I was in the Black CTR which parked behind you :)

If we're honest though chaps, we were all looking at the Hamann M5 parked a few bays away....

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Haha that was me and leepickering16.

Finally, someone has recognised the Civinfo stickers. We were in Pizza Hut nailing the All You Can Eat buffet after a hard gym sesh.

And yes we were both perving over the M5 parked a couple of cars away. Stunning!

Where was you parked mate? Sorry if we blanked you.

PS. Mine is the one with the spoiler and colour coding, the better looking one of course.

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
Hi mate

Yeah that was me and Stevey_p7-uh-uh

As Ste says, we were nailing the pizza lol. I actually
remember seeing a black CTR as we were leaving - shame we
couldn't do a mini-meet!

Yeah, Ste's car has colour coding and a 'fake' R spoiler, but
mine's booked in for CC next week and I'm always on the look
out for a CTR spoiler. Plus, mine's considerably newer than his, too.

Funny that we've finally been spotted. We're usually in convoy so I'm
surprised more don't see us on a more regular basis.

Lee

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Just to clarify, the spoiler is not fake. And my car may be a couple of years older but at least I paid for it myself.

Lee had his dad buy him his CTS brand new from Honda. Wish all of us had such a cushy lifestyle. His dad buying the car is just the tip of the iceberg really. Holidays, mattresses etc. You name it and its a good possibility his dad will of funded it. So cushy.

And I'll leave it there :-D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was also in for the all you can eat buffet! Unfortunately I had work at 3.

I did try parking next to you but it was a bit snug next to a van, so I went in one of the bays at the back.

If you see me about give me a wave.. its a NHB FN2 CTR GT with B6 as the reg prefix. I work close to Robin Park so you will probably see me around there!

I too have paid for my car, parents think I'm a bit old to buy them for me now! If my mum wins the lottery though one of those sooped up M5's would be nice.

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
thought that would be you two...having your weekly piazzaaaaaaaa lol
hope your both coming to the rolling road then a pizza after lmao.

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
thought that would be you two...having your weekly piazzaaaaaaaa lol
hope your both coming to the rolling road then a pizza after lmao.
Ste's will be down on power due to his being an old variant. Mine should easily put out 140bhp as it's less than 2 years old.

To be fair, though, Ste thinks his is awesome but it is nowhere near a Type-R, he even bought a Mugen badge for it!

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
LOL be good to see you both again mate

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
You bought me the Mugen badge, that I still haven't put on.

I'd sell it to you but that will end up being another thing your dads bought for you. Such a cushy lifestyle. I aint jealous because I value things in life as a result of paying for everything.

You don't even value your own car, crashing it and shattering the suspension. Thousands of pounds in damages that EVEN your dad paid to fix that.

You'll hate all of the above and if its ruined your day then I'm glad. Its about time people learned who the real Lee Pickering is. A money grabbing gold digger who's sole aim in life is to do as little work as possible and get his way bought through life.

On a separate note; Alright Griffin, yeah will have to meet up again sometime soon. Just turn up at Pizza Hut one day, thats your best bet of spotting us haha.

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
Oh yeah.

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
You bought me the Mugen badge, that I still haven't put on.

I'd sell it to you but that will end up being another thing your dads bought for you. Such a cushy lifestyle. I aint jealous because I value things in life as a result of paying for everything.

You don't even value your own car, crashing it and shattering the suspension. Thousands of pounds in damages that EVEN your dad paid to fix that.

You'll hate all of the above and if its ruined your day then I'm glad. Its about time people learned who the real Lee Pickering is. A money grabbing gold digger who's sole aim in life is to do as little work as possible and get his way bought through life.

On a separate note; Alright Griffin, yeah will have to meet up again sometime soon. Just turn up at Pizza Hut one day, thats your best bet of spotting us haha.

Will keep my eyes open for you both.........lmao about lees dad.:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts