2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm loving your site, and all your hot hatches. Just thought I'd share my FG2 with all of you.

Mods to date: Vibrant raceheader w/high flow cat, Skunk 2 60mm exhaust, Fujita SRI, Mugen shift knob, Team Dynamics Pro Race 1's, TWM short shifter w/ shifter base bushings, Corsport shift linkage bushings, Ingalls front camber bolts, Skunk 2 rear camber kit, Skunk 2 springs, Rays red lug nuts, Strut King dead pedal. I think that's it.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I agree with lark.
Why can't get the coupe in Europe :?:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the kind words guys. The car is definitely my baby, but it seems like "the grass is always greener on the other side". I wish we got your hot hatch in the USA (minus the rear torsion beam suspension).

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Love the colour , i wish we got that colour.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Love the colour , i wish we got that colour.
It boggles my mind to know that you guys don't have Taffy White available over there. You guys even have a Type R model there, that you can't get in Championship White...there's just something blasphemous about that.

·
Premium Member
514 Posts
That is one beautiful car, mattsbobo :):)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
375 Posts
Some countries in Europe you can get the sedan version which is the same with the jdm version (except the right hand drive) or acura csx in Canada.
The interior is the same in the usdm and the jdm verison.

My friend bought one in february , I like it but my opinion is the Europian version interior is better because the spaceship feeling.
The colour is taffeta white.
I think this is the best colour for the sedan and the coupe too.

It boggles my mind to know that you guys don't have Taffy White available over there. You guys even have a Type R model there, that you can't get in Championship White...there's just something blasphemous about that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts