2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people,

My civic is the nly car i have kept for over 6 months (actually had it over 2 years now) and still absolutely love it. Runs great and is powerful enough for me.

Only problem is im getting wowed in by the bright coloured cars of 2011 so was thinking that just getting a full respray of my civic in like a neon blue (or any other suggestions of custom colours people have seen that are bright and look awesome)

Anyone know of a good price place in the yorkshire area? Best i have been quoted so far is around £1600.

Also looking at getting the new grill put onto my 06 plate and some civic door sill/doorstep garnishs so if anyone know someone who can do the lot for a discount that would be great.

this way i keep my car looking almost the same as a brand new civic with a fraction of the cost.

any advise apprecited.

·
Premium Member
4,441 Posts
If the guys who quoted you £1600 have a good reputation, I should grab it, as that's good.
Make sure you take a gander at the complete resprays that they have recently done though and expect it to be a masking tape job, as to remove all the bits and bobs from the car is labour intensive.
So,I can't see the door sides/ edges, under bonnet, boot inner parts etc, being done for that price.
To have it done to that standard, by a decent sized bodyshop, would be about 4k+, unless it's a cash only, use of bodyshop over the weekend kind of thing.

·
Captain Miserable
181 Posts
Sounds incredibly cheap to me I'm afraid.
As Jack said I'd doubt it was a full respray including sills and under bonnet etc

1 - 4 of 4 Posts