2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm one of the folks on here in waiting list pergatory - but as my car's due in early October the dealer tells me it'll be a 2007 car rather than the 2006 one. This makes me think some bits and pieces must be different in the 2007 one...so - anyone know for sure if Honda will sort out any of the niggles from the 2006 run for the 2007 car? You'd think they might have put an AUX in jack for an mp3 player after realising what a mistake they've made... :lol: Better fuel filler release mechanism? Better HFT mic position?

Be nice to know if any of these things will actually be happening, or we'll just have to moan about them for another year [smilie=sadlook.gif]

Col

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
I feel exactly the same way ZB. Maybe there are some minor tweaks to the ECU mapping for the 1.8 i-vtec (to alleviate the hesitancy some have experienced), along with an aux in and more scratch resistant material used around the instrument binnacle. A slight mod to the fuel flap would also be good. At least that way I'd feel the 6 month wait would be worth it (yep I've had to wait that long for mine to reach Hungary).

·
Registered
277 Posts
zippybungle - I think this question has been asked previously (sorry can't find a link) and because nothing major has been announced by Honda it may be that any changes are very subtle and things we wouldn't notice/can't see. Hopefully some of the ongoing improvements will make it into our cars which are due in October.

I think Martin will be in a better position to answer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts