2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to start a thread to document the ownership of my Milano Red GT

Here's some pics from the day I picked it up, and some pics after a quick clean. I haven't had a proper chance to give it a proper clean and get some decent protection on it

There are a few bits I need to clean or replace and I am looking for some aftermarket/OEM upgrades but I'm in no hurry (apart from the wheels)

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Lovely motor pal. I think I'll have to invest in the GP body kit. Looks soooo much better than standard type R kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And just to add I'm desperately after the piece that is missing from the bottom of the airbox

In the picture below you can see the pipe that runs from the bottom of the box to the feed by the front bumper is not there. I need everything to put it back to OEM

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
And just to add I'm desperately after the piece that is missing from the bottom of the airbox

In the picture below you can see the pipe that runs from the bottom of the box to the feed by the front bumper is not there. I need everything to put it back to OEM

Think I might have that OEM bit you're looking for - came off my FN2 when I changed from Pipercross intake to Gruppe M.

Lovely motor btw

1 - 10 of 10 Posts