2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive found this car at a price of 6250, is this a reasonale price and anyone know how much i would get for my 2001 honda accord 1.8i vtec s in part exchange? cheers

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
that's too cheap, depending on the service history and overall condition could be a nice buy or a trap! dealer won't give you much p/x for the accord...

·
regrets his username
7,981 Posts
74k on the clock, for that price i wouldn't bother you can pick up 07 plates with half that mileage for around the 7000 mark, FN2s are stupidly cheap at the minute

·
regrets his username
7,981 Posts
Dealer may offer you a 1000 for yours by the prices going on autotrader. So at a push you could have 7000?? How would a CAT D go down one on autotrader 2009 plate milano red less than 20'000 on the clock it's listed as a CAT D because it was stolen NOT a damaged only £6995. so maybe sell yours private Honda Civic 2.0 I-VTEC Type R 3dr Hatchback 2009

·
regrets his username
7,981 Posts
I was chatting to a lad on here today he has a 2009 model non GT spec and i think it was 59 onwards when HIDS were introduced, i also thought later models were all GT spec as the non GT wasn't really selling but he told me he just missed out, so it seems there are 2009 non GT spec out there.

·
UKDM
779 Posts
If they are for sale at that price what did they get for them part x :confused:

First one looks tidy for the price if your on a budget and I wouldn't worry too much about mileage on a Honda engine

·
regrets his username
7,981 Posts
Just posted this on another thread my mate has an immaculate NHB been in a magazine 40'000 on the clock 2007 plate, he's been trying to part ex his at honda dealers for a champ white and he's been offered £6000 to £6450 so dealers are picking them up cheap

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
i was offered 5500 for a 57 plate CTR with 53k. I told him to go fish and will be keeping the car and selling privately.

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
This does not add up 09 plate so is a gt as all 09 ctr are gt but has no fog lights or hid washers on the front bumper
Looks like a 57 plate to me rick, says it has all the GT features seems to be correct from the pictures.
Have you linked the wrong one?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts