2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, I just bought a 2009 2.2 CTDI. Will collect on Saturday. I'm in Southern Ireland (in case you didn't gather that from my user name). Looking forward to it now. Never had a diesel engine (or Honda car) before.

My previous cars are:

battered 13 year old Toyota Starlet (back in the 90's)
Fiat Marea 1.8 twin cam
MGF

Still have the MG but will give her a good detail before trying to off load her. I love that car and will be very sorry to see her go. Its time to let her go though which is why I am getting another one. I liked the Civic so I bought one. Will post pictures once I get her and get around to taking them.

Probably should have asked this before doing the deal, but, anything I need to look out for?

Cheers for reading,

Tom

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum mate. You'll enjoy your car, plenty to do.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone. I'm looking forward to it. I do like the Civic, especially this model (some were a little erm, not to my liking shall I say), but this one is smashing. Love the dash, especially all lit up at night. The model I got has leather upholstery and everything else as far as I can see excpet front fogs, sun roof and the sat nav system.

It will be a good 2 hour drive home with it on Saturday. Cant wait.

Cheers,

Tom

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.