2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gentlemen,

i'm new to the forum, looking for a 4D civic, whilst having high expectations on the equipment which the 2008 MY does not have. i currently own a 2008 CR-V Executive Navi A/T which has outrageous fuel consumption, nowhere near the factory data. so i'm looking for something more wallet friendly for daily driving (i'm keeping the CR-V).

has anyone seen the 2009 4D model data? i was looking at the 2008 model, but it does not have the USB and AUX connections so i might have to wait IF they will be in the new model. i don't fancy the 5D-egg and require an auto transmission (no i-Shift). i looked at the Connects2 adapter for AUX in for the 2008 but the manufacturer does not recognize the 6CD in-dash CD-changer and cannot tell if the Connects2 unit will work.

thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks, guys.

i checked the Executive model with 6CD in-dash changer (EX in UK?) at the dealer and that one didn't have the AUX connector, i doubt the Comfort (single disc CD) trim level having it. i'll just wait for the information to pop up then.

i'm really used to listening my podcasts daily, wouldn't want to give that away, especially the USB connector in my company Transit van :p

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
We only have the 4 door hybrid in the UK we dont have any other 4 door civic varient

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
okay, confirmed - we'll get the '09 4D in autumn '09 the earliest. that sure does mess up my civic plans, doesn't it :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts