2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Administrator
20,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's 2009 and the Honda website still doesn't have the 09MY listed as far as I can tell.

Considering the 09MY have been shipping abroad for some months now isn't it time we got to see them on the UK website ?

Poor show IMO

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
Swedish site is just as bad.
In fact, they still list VB as an available colour.

Maybe they are still waiting to clear stock of 08 cars before promoting it?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Here in Belgium the 09 site is already up!
A shame really, the UK is a far more important market..
It's a disgrace that potential customers don't get up to date information IMO.

·
Administrator
19,165 Posts
Here in Poland they have both 08 and 09 cars listed on the website!

Prices are very competitive.

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Still no 09s on the french site either. Really wierd

·
First Irish 06 ES.
109 Posts
Nothing on the Irish site :mad:. The german site is quite comprehensive though. Plenty of info, easy enough to understand without the need to read German!;)

·
Administrator
19,165 Posts

·
My sticker's crooked
472 Posts
Here in Belgium the 09 site is already up!
A shame really, the UK is a far more important market..
It's a disgrace that potential customers don't get up to date information IMO.
Not really, there's mention of the 09 model of course along with some general info about the changes introduced but that's about it. Everything else (including the car configurator and detailed listing of equipment levels/technical data) still refers to the 08 stuff.

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Petrol '09 models, but no diesels yet in UK

Called at a friendly Honda dealer in Devon today, and his latest price list contains 2009 Civics but only the petrol models. We presumed there are still a few 08 diesels to shift first. Disappointed, as others are, that the Honda UK website is still silent on the 09 model.

If I wanted a contract hire deal they'd knock the equivalent of about £3k off the price, which means a top of the range 2.2 EX with leather and roof costs about £345 over 36 months, whereas it would be £400+ for a 2009 EX GT.

Quite liked the look of the 09 colour 'Polished Metal', based on the samples in the showroom. Otherwise Crystal Black sounds good, but the dealer wasn't too convinced how much it would differ from NHB! Odd that Honda have a different colour silver for the Jazz, the Civic and the Accord.

On balance think it's worth the wait...

NickS

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
Honda admin folk still probably on holiday
I thought that it was some date in jan that the 2009 my would be available for sale

However you can understand them trying to push the old stock first

·
Registered
161 Posts
Honda admin folk still probably on holiday
Thats probably very close to the truth! LOL

Admin & HR invented the term "child friendly hours", when they meant to say, "Ive had enough, I'm off home".;)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts