2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with working for springfield honda as divisional parts manager, i have noticed that there are new part numbers starting to appear on the honda
web epc
there are new part nos for front & rear bumpers/skirts,wing spats, seat fabrics and yes new part nos for the dreaded dash facia

there are new colours as well

so the face lift cant be far away:)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dont no about that
all i no is that the new parts seem to have supplier as japan which can only mean better quality

·
Registered
51 Posts
Spent all day at the stealers today and got chatting to the guys and they inform me thats correct and its coming in oct with a redisgned bk, better viewability. Like ive said in other post the front will change slighty too.

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
I wonder what the chances are that Honda will bring the facelift to the British motorshow??

(might be a little early :( )

·
Registered
512 Posts
Will the type r be effected by this since its only been out just over a year?

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
Probably not quite yet but it won't be that far off

could be as little as 6 monts after the 5 door is facelifted

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
I'm intrigued as to what these 'new colours' are going to be......:confused:

Champ white anyone? if that happens my NHB will be straight back to the stealers for a trade-in![smilie=tongue.gif]

·
Registered
512 Posts
can any of the dealers confirm anything regarding whether the type r will be facelifted at the same time as the normal civic?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Spent all day at the stealers today and got chatting to the guys and they inform me thats correct and its coming in oct with a redisgned bk, better viewability. Like ive said in other post the front will change slighty too.
Interesting - the back end was one of the reasons I bought my Civic ;) Visibility is sooooo over rated compared to style :p

S

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
I hope it's at the motorshow - am going there this year! Honda have a big display this year too...

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Will the type r change?

·
Arfurs right hand man
4,125 Posts
No info has been released to the dealer network from HUK regarding any changes to the Civic for 2009 MY and as you see, the only info floating at the min is from parts suppliers with different codes to normal.

As soon as I hear anything concrete, i'll get it posted.

Due to the fact that the Uk motorshow is mere weeks away and none of the motoring press have even flickered with any info, I think you can safely say that there will be no 'new' civic stuff announced there other than colours maybe....

1 - 20 of 40 Posts