2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Newb
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im considering and most likely going to trade in my civic type S GT for 2009 type R GT in the new year. I plan to get white...but im guessing...everyone who gets the '09 type R...the most popular colour will be white. Going to be too many of white civic's! :(

·
You're or your..........
2,782 Posts
Im considering and most likely going to trade in my civic type S GT for 2009 type R GT in the new year. I plan to get white...but im guessing...everyone who gets the '09 type R...the most popular colour will be white. Going to be too many of white civic's! :(
At the moment production of the CW CTR is limited to 500 (although I'm guessing this will change)

Also a "normal" CTR can be had for around £4000 less than a CW CTR. There are not many deals to be had on the CW because Honda are not offering any support to dealers on it and the fact it's a limited edition (for now).

Basically, get Milano Red and spend £800 on a LSD if you really want it. :)

Merry xmas by the way

·
Newb
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oooo 500...mmm didnt know. I should really do my research before asking stupid questions. I was also considering spraying it a nice yellow :).

·
Newb
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well once i've seen it i'll decide...otherwise...i may do a terrible thing and move to a different car other than a civic :(

·
The Talented Mr. Robbieee
3,295 Posts
You just cant get sick of milano. Its beautiful. Although i havnt seen the CW in the "flesh"

·
Jayne here too!!
676 Posts

·
The Talented Mr. Robbieee
3,295 Posts
Yeh i have seen all the threads on it. Just havnt seen one at the dealer yet....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts