2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
100% standard at the moment apart from the interior courtesy bulbs have been replaced with LEDs. Do have a fair few plans for it, but at the moment im happy with it being standard until the weather brightens up. The car isnt far off mint condition, one or two stone chips but thats it.

I know people dont usually put the registrations on the internet, but the reg is changing to a private reg shortly anyway.

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers people. Yeah i love the colour, i could of picked an earlier one but the added few features of the 09 made me want one, headlight washers are ace lol.

·
Premium Member
844 Posts
Welcome along, another member with great taste! Alabaster Silver FTW! :D

·
Living the dream!
8,543 Posts
Looking nice and will say if the milano had not had the mileage and price we paid then we would have had a silver FN2 as I had agreed everything and was awaiting pictures before I paid a deposit and as the salesman was slow (around 24hours) in the mean time we agreed a similar deal on a milano GT but a little newer but best was only 9k on the clock instead of 24k + closer to home.

Have you painted the brakes or was they done when you got the car?

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looking nice and will say if the milano had not had the mileage and price we paid then we would have had a silver FN2 as I had agreed everything and was awaiting pictures before I paid a deposit and as the salesman was slow (around 24hours) in the mean time we agreed a similar deal on a milano GT but a little newer but best was only 9k on the clock instead of 24k + closer to home.

Have you painted the brakes or was they done when you got the car?
They had just been done when i got the car, the garage painted them in silver and did the type R in black, might paint the R red.

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cheers guys, cant wait to get modding properly, so far only done the interior bulbs and just changed the sidelight bulbs, much nicer no more yellow.

·
Supercharged Blue Type R
2,399 Posts
I'm a real man.

My life is now complete knowing this.

Thanks Lisa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
*Lisa* Alabaster Princess
1,750 Posts
I'm a real man.

My life is now complete knowing this.