2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!

I'm relatively new here... I have gone around the whole forum reading great stuff about the 2009 Civic... Was really helpful! Thanks!

I was to decide between a Scirocco and the Civic. You guys helped me opt for the Civic which I'll order next Saturday. It'll be a Black Type-S 1.8 GT I-Shift 3Dr :)

I've been discussing the price with the dealer but I still didn't take a decision regarding any extra accessories I may pop in the deal to my advantage... Gone through the 09 brochure, found the illuminated door garnish, extra Type-S emblems & stickers, fuel cap, carbon dashboard etc then on honda-access i found other extras like rear parking sensors, 18" alloys, spoilers, dimming mirror, ambient lighting, bluetooth, Sat Nav etc

However there are no prices anywhere and the dealer doesnt look like being much informed neither. Can you guys provide me a list of accessories available for the 09 model and maybe their price?

For a budget of €2000 what would you add?

Thanks, looking forward for your replies! :)

Dre

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
parking sensors

bluetooth

sat nav
door garnish

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
I've been told the SatNav is €2000+ by itself...
yeah but these prices are always negotiable, especially in this market!!!

get your sat nav, mats, tax and full tank!

·
Registered
1 Posts
well, I`m thinking about buying the same car, but with 6-sp manual and in red. Went over everything possible, and decided for Gran-Prix front skirt, rear spoiler, rear parking sensors, floor mats, alu fuel cap and type s emblem and stickers. Not a bad package, adds some attitude to a car and it`s not too expensive, I will try the dealer to fit it in the price anyway, its good times for buyers :). I was thinking sat-nav, too, but it just seems too much expensive, bearing in mind there`s a lot of space on dashboard for external one.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i have an s-gt with satnav, it's soooo nice being all integrated with the audio, phone, climate control etc. the voice control system is a bit of a gimmick but works well. the ipod interface gives most of the ipod functionality on the satnav screen.

yes it's a bit expensive, but you get much more than just a satnav for the price. on the other hand, just look at how much audi, bmw etc charge for satnav.

·
Premium Member
4,441 Posts
I paid an extra £1400 for the Sat Nav, when I purchased my car.
It's not perfect, but hey - what is and it does do a few more things then get you lost. ;)
I think it's worth the dosh.

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
This the first car I've ever owned, with SatNav built-in ... I'm totally in love with it ... can't think how I ever managed long \ foreign trips before, without it ! ...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts