Civic 1.8 Sport Galaxy Grey [ the old styling]
with;
insurenc [ 1 year ]
winter tires
alu weels
parking system
gum boot
carpets; only velour

the old one is 2000PLN [ 555 EUR ] less than new one.
What will you sugest?

Second question is.
I was watching today Civic 2009 and I saw in glove beetwen seats, USB port, AUX port and 12V port, but seller say that it woudn't be charging when the engine is stop, is there any posible to do that, I could charnging my phone when the car is stop and the keys aren't in ignition switch?

I have to decide tomorow what I want becouse he have only one new one... for my luck ther is in my favorit color :)

Thenks

p.s. Realy sorry for my bad English.

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
The 09 model , its a no brainer

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
but interior looks better [ they changed plastic on panel, now it isn't glass so there woudn't be scratched and seats are coverd by better material]. Dealer say that there is no change in sunsension [ I read that it is softer ].

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bouth are new one.
type R grill look for me great but in my country roads are in terible condition so I have to had a lot of space between road and front spoiler :/ .

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
bouth are new one.
type R grill look for me great but in my country roads are in terible condition so I have to had a lot of space between road and front spoiler :/ .
Still 09 model.

08 will loose more money quicker.
08 does not have aux in.

08 looks better though.

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
he was talking about the type-r grill...the black one with the red Honda logo, not the lower spoiler in the bumper:p

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
he was talking about the type-r grill...the black one with the red Honda logo, not the lower spoiler in the bumper:p
Exactly, to replace the new ugly nostril grill on the 09 5 door.

I am sure there are several improvements "under the skin" of the 09s that we do not know the details of. All part of continous improvement engineering.

Despite the styling issue, go 09. :D

·
Greek Subforum Moderator
13,232 Posts
better choose the 09 model...and change the frond grill with the new type-s grill

·
Administrator
20,945 Posts
Welcome to the forum, 08 model definately!:D

Unless you prefer the look of the new one.
Definately not (IMO) the latest ones have a better suspension setup and if you are considering i-shift then most definately go for a test drive in both as the 09's are full auto.

The 09MY also have additional items like USB and audio connections plus the easily scratched black dash surround is gone. EX models get the latest maps and newer SatNav hardware.

need I go on ? :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
so here is it! My new honda is in my father's garage... waiting for me. I choose the 09 model. I get it in Saturday so in Sunday I give You a better photos of interior and how the new grill is looking, and how the painted plastic looks like.
Best regards!

P.S. the little guy inside is my couise :D

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So, i've just come from drive, it is now snowing and the roads have 15 cm of snow, so it is not a good time for test drive, but i have a big smile on my face :D.

Tomorrow i give foto from interior, today it was to dark for good fotos.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 45 Posts