2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've not long bought a 2010 civic 2.2 si. was just wondering if anyone could tell me what the differences are compared to the normal diesel models, other than the obvious exterior colour coding half leather interior front grill ect. ive been told the suspension is stiffer on the si's? but as I've never driven a normal diesel model I wouldn't know. any info would be great.

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
I've not long bought a 2010 civic 2.2 si. was just wondering if anyone could tell me what the differences are compared to the normal diesel models, other than the obvious exterior colour coding half leather interior front grill ect. ive been told the suspension is stiffer on the si's? but as I've never driven a normal diesel model I wouldn't know. any info would be great.
I'm pretty sure the suspension is a lot stiffer on the SI then on the ES or the EX and I've had a good few 100 miles in all 3 variants. The bump round the back of my place in the SI is a lot more punch in the stomach like then in the ES or the EX, infact I can hardly feel it.

Dont forget the dark chrome theme along with the darker grey alloys!

There's a USB port in the glove box if you want to count that as something different?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts