2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've spotted a 2010 type s in a metallic grey but I've never seen one before... Was this a standard colour at the time as I've only seen liquid metal or silver before and never grey.... I personally think the car looks awesome in this colour but want to be sure it's a factory colour!!
Many thanks in advance.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys but I'm aware of what polished metal looks like and the car in question is deffo not that and more like a graphite grey. On a mobile at present but will post a link later so you can see the colour. Two in the whole country for sale so it's either Very very rare or something is amiss!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok thanks guys. I have to say that I've seen a polished metal one before and thought it had a kind of brown hue to the grey whereas this looks almost graphite grey and I mean in the metal as I viewed it on Saturday but stupidly didn't buy it!!... Anyone know the colour code for polished metal as I'm gonna check it out against the car just for peace of mind.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all your help guys. I should have put a deposit on the car when I saw it as it is a minter and deffo the colour I want now!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts