2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am working on a series of Honda-sponsored short documentaries. I'd like to find people who use Honda CR-V (and other Honda products - hedgeclippers, outboard motors, generators etc.) in interesting ways. An example could be someone who uses their CR-V to tow a vintage tractor to fairs. We would then like to make a short documentary about this person and they would be paid for their time.

The project would involve one day of filming in April. Clips from the documentary made would then be used as idents on Channel 4.

If you are someone (or know of someone) who uses Honda products in an unusual or interesting way then please get in touch with me via my email [email protected]. Anything unusual could work.

If you would like to investigate the company I am working for before getting in touch then the website is Wieden+Kennedy | Full Service Integrated Advertising Agency.

Best wishes,
Brian

[email protected]

·
Registered
167 Posts
Sounds fun! alas I am just a boring medical field engineer using my CRV to get me to hospitals to fix things.

You might want to try your post on the www.autocar.co.uk forum, there are some interesting characters on there, good luck.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds fun! alas I am just a boring medical field engineer using my CRV to get me to hospitals to fix things.

You might want to try your post on the www.autocar.co.uk forum, there are some interesting characters on there, good luck.
Hi sillygoose, thanks for your reply. I thought that I was being notified of replies but I think I made an error. Being a medical engineer sounds cool, do you travel solely to hospitals or elsewhere as well? And thanks for the autocar link, I'll post something on there.

Also,

There is a slight change to what we are searching for as we have a few more ideas. We'd like to find people who also use their Honda car (any model) to:

1. Race at a destruction derby (or uses their car to get there)
2. Someone who uses their Honda to tow anything unusual

Other interesting uses of Honda cars are also interesting, however; perhaps you are part of a band that uses your Honda to play street gigs...

If you are someone (or know of someone) who uses Honda products in an unusual or interesting way then please get in touch with me via my email [email protected] or call on 020 7294 7249.

thanks,
Brian

[email protected]
020 7294 7249

1 - 3 of 3 Posts