Lovely , nice colour too lol;)

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
very nice looks schweet what bhp is the 1,4

·
Registered
11 Posts
hi there I have ordered the same car due in about three weeks, but in milano red, do you have any pics of the back of the car as not seen that yet. Lovely looking car though. cheers!

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Looking nice mate, any mods lined up for her? Be carefull with HID aftermarket kits. New law they are going to be a Mot failure.

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
Welcome - HIDs and Fogs and Eibach springs are a "must" !!! ...

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looking nice mate, any mods lined up for her? Be carefull with HID aftermarket kits. New law they are going to be a Mot failure.
Its got Xenon aftermarket never had any problems, i wont be going to Honda to get an MOT but to my local. As is say never had a problem and they havent been fussy before, i dont think there bothered as long as they keep customers and i have a good relationship with them, there are many vehicles on the road with actual blue led sidelights and these audi style DRL lights on old cars, they look so bad. As long as your pattern from the light is not scattered then you should be fine.

http://www.civinfo.com/forum/lights/53546-new-changes-coming-mot-re-hid.html

·
Premium Member
806 Posts
looks great.i wasnt really sure about the alabaster silver at first,but when i saw the whole car,it really does suit the car,keep up the good work!!:D

·
everythings upsy daisy.
1,442 Posts
Tints added, Midnight Black in the rear, side windows front light smoke.

starting to look badboy!! nice, can i ask how much as i have silver and it looks great!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts