2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Just found this link by chance and thought about it might interest people here:

CR-V spy photos
It's funny because on the last 2 pictures, you can see an Alfa Romeo Giulietta which is not sold in the US yet !

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
It's funny because on the last 2 pictures, you can see an Alfa Romeo Giulietta which is not sold in the US yet !
Well spotted! :D

Most probably also there being tested.

·
Registered
827 Posts
It looks good peeps, saw it in the factory yesterday, can't wait to get one. :)
Saw the new CR-V in Swindon? :confused:

One concern for me ... there was a picture of the cargo space posted here (because there was a lot of discussion about the possibility of a 3rd row) and the modularity of the rear seats doesn't seem to be as good as it is on the current model (no 40:20:40 split, non reclining seats ?).

·
Registered
827 Posts
yeah swindon, thats where the crv is built! i help to build em on the production line! :)
Nice ... did the mass production start already or is it just the pre-production model you saw?

My dealer told me in the past that the Gen4 CR-V would only be shown in Europe at the Geneva motorshow in March 2012.

·
Registered
827 Posts
I like it :cool:

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Not mass pro yet, it was pre production. it was'nt even built on the production line, must have been built in our training centre. they were testing it on our transfer equipment on the production line to check that it will run smoothly.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Not mass pro yet, it was pre production. it was'nt even built on the production line, must have been built in our training centre. they were testing it on our transfer equipment on the production line to check that it will run smoothly.
Do you know what's the timeframe to have it at the dealerships in Europe?

·
Registered
827 Posts
Honda has released an image of the new CR-V Concept, providing the first official glimpse of styling direction. The all-new, fourth-generation CR-V is set to go on sale in the United States by the end of 2011, and in Europe in Autumn 2012.

More than a year for us to wait :facepalm:

·
Registered
827 Posts
That is lovely, is that an official photo?? i take it its not!
It's an official picture but still a "concept car" ... the final version shouldn't be that far from it anyway (the metal sheet won't change)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Speedo looks pretty interesting ... Are we getting a civic-esque one?

Front lights are a bit Kia/Hyundai-ish with that sweep back ...

Nice big brand at the front though :)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.