2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

So im a current 8G owner and am getting close to have enough cash to be able to afford an early 9G.

I've seen the below Ti spec Civic which from my research should have bluetooth connectivity.

However, when looking at the pictures I cant see any of the calling buttons on the lower part of the steering wheel that you can see on ES models.

Am i missing something? Is the bluetooth connectivity elsewhere on the special edition Ti models?

·
I Hate tailgaters!
1,395 Posts
Hi all,

So im a current 8G owner and am getting close to have enough cash to be able to afford an early 9G.

I've seen the below Ti spec Civic which from my research should have bluetooth connectivity.

However, when looking at the pictures I cant see any of the calling buttons on the lower part of the steering wheel that you can see on ES models.

Am i missing something? Is the bluetooth connectivity elsewhere on the special edition Ti models?

My Mk8 didn't have any phone controls on the steering wheel either. But it did have Bluetooth hands free calling which was activated via your hands using the touchscreen pioneer unit installed !! This doesn't have a satnav unit so I'd be wary it's just got Bluetooth for music through speakers but not calling unless it can accept calls. May not even have Bluetooth. If that's a must I'd sit back and wait. Plenty out there coming onto the market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
I can help, it's a aftermarket kit which is fitted. There are no steering controls like provided with the factory fitted kit. There is a button on the dashboard behind the indicator stalk. I have the instructions somewhere how it works.

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
You can connect your phone to the car and make and answer calls hands free through the speakers and mic as i do through my MK 9 TI. easy to do, it takes about 20 seconds to set up. And my ipod is connected up too through the USB. The TI has few bells and Whistles, no sat nav, or leather electric heated seats or auto lights or wipers or reversing cameras or even parking aids, but then it was inspired by the Touring cars and you wont find any of that on them! I love mine because it is a basic car that you drive and not one that drives you. Good luck if you do buy it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts