2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do they do a sportier version?
I think the car pictured is just their rough idea about how they will bring it to the UK. I imagine there will be a range of cars when they announce it.

If Honda can get the NVH and the economy right, and resist the temptation to charge a fortune, then it should be a cracker.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Re the FRV back end - me too. Pottsy - NVH?

Does look very good - good enough to take on the BMW X3. Shots of the inside would be good and some details on equipment levels.

Have to say I'm extremely pleased with the CRV - looking forward to getting the bikes in in the summer months!

Regards,
Chris

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts

it is the Jap version - but won't change that much
It will never challenge the BMW X3, Volvo XC60, Audi Q5 etc
but Nissan Xtrail, Toyota Rav, Kia Sportage etc -maybe a different story

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
Er......No!
I prefer the Land Rover Evoque
Oooh Not seen that. Is it anything like the
Range Rover Evoque.:p:D

Yet another car the CR-V really can't match (LR Freelander - maybe)

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
While there might even be a possible price overlap with the Evoque (got to compare the spec, remember), the CR-V will appeal to those who value a hugely practical family car with good reliability, and the Evoque will appeal to TOWIE fans and Mrs Beckham.

Different markets, me thinks. And we know CR-V owners are less concerned about looks than other owners, because they bought the current one!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.