2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
Nicer in White the 9 gen is me thinks. ;-)

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Still not painted those wheel arches...

Reactions: reikhan and davytc

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
For the EX now with DAB, dimming mirror, front & rear parking sensors...

·
Registered
429 Posts
i am pleased I bought my Pearl Royal Sapphire Blue when it was available. The only blue is now a solid. I am surprised they have dropped it as everyone who sees mine remarks on what a fantastic colour.

I have to consider if I will ever change my MY12 as it has never been near a Honda garage since I collected it last April. My MY08 was in at least once a month with minor faults. I have never had a car that is so reliably perfect! By perfect I mean everything works properly and nothing has failed or gone wrong whatsoever. I may not like the shape 100% but I don't care as the car is so reliable in every way.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Interesting too that you can now get a ES with premium audio and DAB as an optional extra. No having to stump up for the EX for this feature.

Mine will be a company car, and looking on our configurator it seems you can get a ES with the premium audio/DAB but not a ES-T.

·
Registered
429 Posts
looking on our configurator it seems you can get a ES with the premium audio/DAB but not a ES-T.
If what you say is true then it looks like you have to choose between an SD SatNav or a DAB radio. What idiot at Honda thought that option up.

·
Administrator
MY13 9G Civic Auto
21,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yep :D

Got called in for an 'event' and the changeover price was far better than I expected.

I can only see 2 problems:

1) Where to mount a phone, with power, without having wires trailing across the dash/SatNav. It's looking like just letting it lie on the roller cage on some non-slip stuff and just plug it into the console power socket. Shame Brodit can't do anything other than the airvent which would have a wire across the SatNav.

2) Hopefully I can mount my Garmin SCD in a similar place to my 8G location (right of the speedo housing) and hide the wire behind the door rubber again.

·
where are the pies??
541 Posts
the 9gen is def growing on me. the best colour i have seen in the flash is the gun metal colour. nice. :)

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Yep :D

Got called in for an 'event' and the changeover price was far better than I expected.

I can only see 2 problems:

1) Where to mount a phone, with power, without having wires trailing across the dash/SatNav. It's looking like just letting it lie on the roller cage on some non-slip stuff and just plug it into the console power socket. Shame Brodit can't do anything other than the airvent which would have a wire across the SatNav.

2) Hopefully I can mount my Garmin SCD in a similar place to my 8G location (right of the speedo housing) and hide the wire behind the door rubber again.
Krem, with regards to the phone, when away on long journeys I leave mine resting on the centre consul (it doest move) and take power from the storage under the centre arm rest, there is a notch out for the cable so all looks tidy. Also have a SCD app on the phone if I need to use it...;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts