2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks.

My 2.2. EX is outgoing tomorrow at 150k and I've a 2014 White Pearl 1.6 dtec SR going in her place.

I'll be styling it to the black edition (tank lid and wing mirrors) and I've also some white arch guards incoming too.

I'd like the door protectors but they seem a bit pricey for what they are tbh.

My main concern though is the leather seats. I have a dog so I'm looking to cover these as nicely as possible. I'm not fussed about the leather really.

Most seat covers appear to be a one size fits all, Honda don't seem to do their own so was wondering if any of you have found some nice ones?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Look on roofbox.Co.UK. they are car specific. Leather is pretty hard wearing though. But it needs polishing to protect it. Just the same as shoes.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

·
I Hate tailgaters!
1,423 Posts
Hi folks.

My 2.2. EX is outgoing tomorrow at 150k and I've a 2014 White Pearl 1.6 dtec SR going in her place.

I'll be styling it to the black edition (tank lid and wing mirrors) and I've also some white arch guards incoming too.

I'd like the door protectors but they seem a bit pricey for what they are tbh.

My main concern though is the leather seats. I have a dog so I'm looking to cover these as nicely as possible. I'm not fussed about the leather really.

Most seat covers appear to be a one size fits all, Honda don't seem to do their own so was wondering if any of you have found some nice ones?

Thanks in advance!

Found these on amazon for a type r. May do others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts