1 - 20 of 6365 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Whistlin' on a Tuesday...
1,165 Posts
I reckon the next available car of the month slot on civinfo should be for 9G CTRs.
I am still yet to see one in the flesh, but may do tomorrow as I am popping into Bristol Honda (no, not to change my DTEC tourer for one). I think it looks awesome in any colour but surprisingly good in Milano Red.

So how about it, a car of the month for the 9G CTRs. A parade of veritable beauties.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
"Good" news.
Honda Uk change the date for delivery of my car. It was September 30, now is December 23.
Honda ******! ******![smilie=grrrrrr.gif]
I informed my honda dealer that I don't accept the car in December, only in January 2016.
This is completely unacceptable from honda.

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
This thread is good for general chat but don't forget to start a new thread if you have any specific questions or issues.

It's easier for others to search rather than wading through pages and pages of posts. :)

Afterall it has it's very own section. 9G Type R - Civinfo

·
regrets his username
7,981 Posts
"Good" news.
Honda Uk change the date for delivery of my car. It was September 30, now is December 23.
I informed my honda dealer that I don't accept the car in December, only in January 2016.
Pre orders had the same, it was a pain then, I wonder if they're concentrating on the Japanese market

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I welcome the part 1 closure, I welcome Renault dropping in a run out RS model (not that I will ever buy one).

Hopefully in time the part 1 closure will give us a more usable, less jumping from point to point forum threads.

There is so much owner feedback to come, these threads have to stand up for a good 10 years of searching, I still search FN2 stuff now and I have had the car for 8.5 years.

The closure of one thread should help stimulate the forum. :)

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Pre orders had the same, it was a pain then, I wonder if they're concentrating on the Japanese market
I'd have thought it more likely they're concentrating on the UK market as the R was originally to be a UK market car. Nuno is in Portugal so I wonder if UK demand is keeping export stock to a minimum, after all in the other thread, I think some people in the EU had reported apparently little to no stock in their countries.

BTW, I've yet to see one on the road in the UK. Seen them at the dealers, but none on the road.

It's good to see though that the R is selling and it also proves the point when you look at the reportedly / allegedly slow general 9G sales, that the UK market wants a more inidvidual sporty looking car rather than something that's bland. I don't know why Honda don't just get that! The demand for the R was there, they built it slightly outrageously and now they can't build them fast enough despite the price! Message in there somewhere....and it goes along the lines that Honda buyers don't want VW style looks or interiors.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
I'd have thought it more likely they're concentrating on the UK market as the R was originally to be a UK market car. Nuno is in Portugal so I wonder if UK demand is keeping export stock to a minimum, after all in the other thread, I think some people in the EU had reported apparently little to no stock in their countries.

BTW, I've yet to see one on the road in the UK. Seen them at the dealers, but none on the road.

It's good to see though that the R is selling and it also proves the point when you look at the reportedly / allegedly slow general 9G sales, that the UK market wants a more inidvidual sporty looking car rather than something that's bland. I don't know why Honda don't just get that! The demand for the R was there, they built it slightly outrageously and now they can't build them fast enough despite the price! Message in there somewhere....and it goes along the lines that Honda buyers don't want VW style looks or interiors.
I think all the european cars (excluding uk) will start to be delivered only in december.
I agree with you, it's the uk market that is killing us. You are buying to much ctr's.

·
regrets his username
7,981 Posts
Who's gonna own up to putting under car lighting on their milano, my mate just text me a picture of one, looks like it's heading down the halfords rd already :(

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
I want to send a "nice" email to honda uk because the change of the delivery date. what is the best email adress to send?

·
regrets his username
7,981 Posts
I emailed them several times when I was waiting, they don't answer your question they tip toe around it & then ask who's your dealer & they'll find it out for you, they're a total waste of time

·
Registered
50 Posts
"Good" news.

When did you order the car?

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
Who's gonna own up to putting under car lighting on their milano, my mate just text me a picture of one, looks like it's heading down the halfords rd already :(
James on CTRO Dweezle, I quite like it. My understanding is you cant drive with these lights on anyway. Not sure if would affect your warranty? I'll be putting some led lights in the footwell on mine eventually. Hopefully Rick will sort something out.

1 - 20 of 6365 Posts