2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you all think of these side skirts for my white Civic,I think they would look good as long as they are the same gloss black finish as front and rear lower bumpers.
Has anybody seen these fitted to a 2015 Civic,I see you can get side skirts for pre 2015 Civics that are not a shiny finish.

Honda Civic 5DR Side Skirts, Shiny Black Finish 2015 - 08F04-TV0-601A

·
Premium Member
1,687 Posts
They do look good, expensive though for me at this time. Had a quote today.

Reactions: davrob1

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
They look great! [smilie=gt-happyup.:

Reactions: davrob1

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They do look good, expensive though for me at this time. Had a quote today.
My local dealer quoted a crazy price at first then I showed them the link below and they then agreed to sell them to me for £270 and free fitting due to the messing around they have given me regarding warranty work,the link below has went up in price slightly since I got my side skirts,think they were originally £260 .

Honda Civic 5DR Side Skirts, Shiny Black Finish 2015 - 08F04-TV0-601A

·
Premium Member
1,687 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
Yer that site looks cheap is there any p+p ? Looking for some Mud flaps and was quoted 130£ but there only 93 on there is the rest fitting or are they easy to fit? Only less than 77 £ on coxmotorparts so why was i quoted 130£ from dealer?

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yer that site looks cheap is there any p+p ? Looking for some Mud flaps and was quoted 130£ but there only 93 on there is the rest fitting or are they easy to fit? Only less than 77 £ on coxmotorparts so why was i quoted 130£ from dealer?
When I purchased car I asked for mudflaps and they quoted me £120 fitted,I got a price from cox at £85 delivered and when I told my dealers they agreed to sell and fit them for me for the £85.
Not sure on postage on that site but it is a good bargaining tool to use against the dealer prices.
Fitting looks easy enough.

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
When I purchased car I asked for mudflaps and they quoted me £120 fitted,I got a price from cox at £85 delivered and when I told my dealers they agreed to sell and fit them for me for the £85.
Not sure on postage on that site but it is a good bargaining tool to use against the dealer prices.
Fitting looks easy enough.
Yer that what I thought match the price ish and I'll have them . Anyone seen any site doing honda clothing looking for 2 honda fleeces at better than dealer price ?

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
davrob1 - Have you got any more pictures? Im keen to look at these for mine...

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
davrob1 - Have you got any more pictures? Im keen to look at these for mine...

Cheers!
Here is a few,I think they set the car off,my next plan is to get gloss black wing mirror covers,cheers.

Attachments

Reactions: Nelf
1 - 19 of 19 Posts