2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I have 2015 civic type sport in metal polish color. My rims are 17" black ones, and because everything is black, wheels look "closed".

My plan is to leave them for winter set, and for a new summer set to get a new, maybe 17" or 18" wheels.

What you can propose me? Pictures are welcome, even better if they are fitted on the same model :)

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Don't have any other photos at the moment, but will likely have some next week and post.

There was another post on the forum with a Milano Red with FN2 CTR stock wheels, but can't find the post.

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Hi guys,

I have 2015 civic type sport in metal polish color. My rims are 17" black ones, and because everything is black, wheels look "closed".

My plan is to leave them for winter set, and for a new summer set to get a new, maybe 17" or 18" wheels.

What you can propose me? Pictures are welcome, even better if they are fitted on the same model :)

If you want to say with 17inch why dont you get them repainted in silver or another colour?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hi
I'm thinking about getting some new summer wheels for my polished metal metallic to.
Thinking about a set of MSW 77 in Matt Grey for a more stealthy look.

What do you think ?

·
Premium Member
1,656 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts