2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, does 2015SE have lane assist/beam/etc?

The manual implies that if your car doesn’t have the dark section behind the center mirror then it does not have lane assist.

Mine does have it, and I can’t see those accessories so likely it does not have them... so, just asking for confirmation.

Cheers,

Pedro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,288 Posts
Same here - the camera / sensor array on my se+ navi is identical to a type r GT side to side, though I'm down TSR, LKAS, HBA etc.

I think for the later models they've just bunged the sensors in to simplify production.

I've often wondered what would be required to bring the others online; just software / an ecu somewhere? Perhaps!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
I’ve just had my civic an dealer told me it was an optional extra which I have fitted if you have it it’s in the lower right hand switches, middle one has two buttons too park assist lower one lane Departure Warning on /off

·
Registered
8 Posts
If I read it an understand it correctly it warns you of on coming cars when reversing or pulling out. People too I think but only experienced the on coming traffic coming out of parking spaces so far

·
4,218 Posts
Ah, I think I know what you mean. Cross Traffic Monitor. If you are, say, reversing out of a space and something is coming from either side of you it beeps like crazy. On the 10G it works on the rear radar that also serves up the blind spot warning on your mirrors.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts