2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Premium Member
That's nice, love the grey.

more torque than the mrs
Pardon my reticence to agree, but I think the sonic grey colour is dreadful. It looks like shiny primer to me.:oops:
I thought the same tbh when I first saw this colour but its growing on me .. still looks a nice motor though...

Super Moderator
Not disputing it's a nice motor, but as I said before, rather more directly, it would not be my first choice of colour. Red, White or Black for a Type R methinks.
In fact the salesman who sold my my Prestige in polished metal found it hard to believe that anyone would want to buy a car that colour.

Registered
Well obviously there would be something wrong in life if everyone brought the same colour car.
I love the sgp it's a pearlescent paint not a solid colour and is something different it goes well with the black alloys and trim in bright sunlight it looks more blue grey. My next favourite is the red black combination

Premium Member
In fact the salesman who sold my my Prestige in polished metal found it hard to believe that anyone would want to buy a car that colour.
pretty much straight out of the how-to-sell-cars handbook that one - agree with the customer, reinforce what they think, convince them they are making a great choice.

i bet if you'd gone in saying you wanted the grey he'd be all for it - best colour, really suits the car, makes it stand out etc ;)

not a fan of car sales folks as you can see, i'm ex-motor trade so i've seen it from both sides of the fence

SGP Fk8
Discussion Starter #18
Not disputing it's a nice motor, but as I said before, rather more directly, it would not be my first choice of colour. Red, White or Black for a Type R methinks.
Red , white and black are over done for me !

it鈥檚 a good job we鈥檙e all different ain鈥檛 it;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts