1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,337 Posts
That's nice, love the grey.

Reactions: rowbo

·
4,189 Posts
Not disputing it's a nice motor, but as I said before, rather more directly, it would not be my first choice of colour. Red, White or Black for a Type R methinks.
In fact the salesman who sold my my Prestige in polished metal found it hard to believe that anyone would want to buy a car that colour.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Well obviously there would be something wrong in life if everyone brought the same colour car.
I love the sgp it's a pearlescent paint not a solid colour and is something different it goes well with the black alloys and trim in bright sunlight it looks more blue grey. My next favourite is the red black combination

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
In fact the salesman who sold my my Prestige in polished metal found it hard to believe that anyone would want to buy a car that colour.
pretty much straight out of the how-to-sell-cars handbook that one - agree with the customer, reinforce what they think, convince them they are making a great choice.

i bet if you'd gone in saying you wanted the grey he'd be all for it - best colour, really suits the car, makes it stand out etc ;)

not a fan of car sales folks as you can see, i'm ex-motor trade so i've seen it from both sides of the fence

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Not disputing it's a nice motor, but as I said before, rather more directly, it would not be my first choice of colour. Red, White or Black for a Type R methinks.
Red , white and black are over done for me !

it’s a good job we’re all different ain’t it;)

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
I almost went for sgp myself and then ended up with silver ...... again. Whats the sgp like at hiding dirt? Flaming weathers been awful and not had time to wash mine but it doesn't look that dirty to be honest. Your car looks great btw, I wanted a type r but the wife wants the house finishing so that was the end of that

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I almost went for sgp myself and then ended up with silver ...... again. Whats the sgp like at hiding dirt? Flaming weathers been awful and not had time to wash mine but it doesn't look that dirty to be honest. Your car looks great btw, I wanted a type r but the wife wants the house finishing so that was the end of that

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
hiding dirt way better than expected , which is a good job because it’s filthy ?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts