2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Hmm..After that mediocre launch im now 50/50. Too much EU influence and didnt feel like a true UK launch. Mish mash of videos Honda have used across the EU...

1. No Boost Blue colour option (like the US/Canada get).
2. Prices start from £30K !!
3. September 22 test drives and orders. Expected delivery October 2022.

·
Super Moderator
2,982 Posts
Regrettably the 'Advanced' model seems to come with a glass roof.
im with you here dont understand why the panoramic roof is not a option it stopped me buying a 9g i looked at
ive no intention ever of buying a car with a glass roof and some options are only available in the spec that comes with glass roof very poor from honda
id prefer half leather but did fancy leather seats in the 9g but had to settle for less as only came with glass roof

·
Registered
862 Posts
im with you here dont understand why the panoramic roof is not a option it stopped me buying a 9g i looked at
ive no intention ever of buying a car with a glass roof and some options are only available in the spec that comes with glass roof very poor from honda
id prefer half leather but did fancy leather seats in the 9g but had to settle for less as only came with glass roof
Totally agree with you. I do not want the extra complication and expense of a glass roof and neither do I want the sun beating down on me.
Presumably there must be an environmental factor too because of the rapid loss of heat in cold weather.

·
Premium Member
777 Posts
Um.. the pano roof has window blinds if the sun is beating down (doesn't often happen in the UK lol), and what extra complication & expense? No rapid loss of heat at all (which would be more of a concern in the UK lol) I think you'll likely find the pano roof a far better insulator than very thin metal bodywork (y)

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
My current civic has panoramic roof. The roof itself is fine- but the roller blinds get stuck after a while.

BTW why is Honda going down the Audi/Merc/BMW with car colours? I really wanted the Boost Blue like they have in USA/CAN. :(

·
Administrator
MY22 Jazz EX Hybrid
22,676 Posts
Colour was a sticking point with the Jazz

I wanted the black interior so my choice was black, white or red.

I've had black that is a nightmare to avoid washing swirls. White shows too much dirt so red it was.

All other colours, blues, greys come with very light grey interior that must be a nightmare to keep clean.

·
Premium Member
777 Posts
For looking clean - white is a whole load better than black, Both our main vehicles are black :( They look awesome after a wash n wax..... for about 10 mins 🤣🤣

·
Registered
766 Posts
For looking clean - white is a whole load better than black, Both our main vehicles are black :( They look awesome after a wash n wax..... for about 10 mins 🤣🤣
Our white works cars show every mark outside of the battenburg markings. They used to be silver and were a lot better. 👍

21 - 39 of 39 Posts