2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone let me know how much they paid for a 25.000 service. i recently paid 260 quid for a main dealer service in the north west for my 2.2 civic, and that was without the pollen filter and fuel filter being fitted, as that would have pushed the price up to £370 quid, just seems that the main dealers are ripping us off so next service i will def go to a small garage and let them do it but had to go to main dealer as my cars still under warranty goodbye hond dealers in the north west helllo independent garages.

·
Supporter
3,159 Posts
Following on from this, can anyone recommend a good independant in the Glasgow area, also how much should I expect to pay for a 37500 service. Car care in thornliebank said 120 with genuine Honda parts, and would I invalidate my 1 year used car warranty if i do not go to Honda, cheers

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
what do you get on 4th service

Have just got my car service for the 4th service and all they did was the pollen filter and the oil for 295 think had pants pulled down.

·
Premium Member
663 Posts
Have just got my car service for the 4th service and all they did was the pollen filter and the oil for 295 think had pants pulled down.
Are you sure? Is there no other detail on the documentation. What you write sounds very bad.:facepalm:

·
WARRIOR
2,107 Posts
Just booked into Main dealer for a service on my 57 Plate Type R, £110 oil and filter change and the rest is mainly a health check/levels/grease points, replaced my air filter myself today and will do the plugs myself too. Means that i will still have my service book stamped by Honda.

Basic service if you are booking it;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.