2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
619 Posts
Watched this last week, nice video, made me want a dc2 that bit more. Shame they couldn't include the ek9, dc5, fd2 I know they weren't including imports but still part of the heritage.

·
Clutch pedal guru
5,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Watched this last week, nice video, made me want a dc2 that bit more. Shame they couldn't include the ek9, dc5, fd2 I know they weren't including imports but still part of the heritage.
I've got a DC2 >:)

·
Clutch pedal guru
5,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's a itch I need to scratch, lol. I don't think there would be a massive amount between the fk2/fd2 on a track like Cadwell.
I think your modified EP would be quicker than a DC2 so you may be underwhelmed.

I don't think there'd be much in the FD/FK either around there.

·
Premium Member
619 Posts
I think your modified EP would be quicker than a DC2 so you may be underwhelmed.

I don't think there'd be much in the FD/FK either around there.
Speed isn't that important to me, it's fun for five minutes then it wears off, I'd much rather interaction. They look spot on too.

The EP is a keeper though so I can't see it happening anytime soon, how's yours doing is it still running well?

·
Clutch pedal guru
5,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Speed isn't that important to me, it's fun for five minutes then it wears off, I'd much rather interaction. They look spot on too.

The EP is a keeper though so I can't see it happening anytime soon, how's yours doing is it still running well?
Unfortunately it's been sat in the garage collecting dust. I haven't got it back on the road because I want all the rust fixing on the body. Mechanically it's spot on though so there's no problem there. It's well worth doing because the Integra R is only going up in value now and immaculate ones are fetching a premium. I have all the history and receipts from mine from being new. Even proof of an engine change under warranty by Honda at 16k. Honda would not let me know the reason for changing though, maybe a 3rd to 2nd buzz instead of 4th gear? That's what usually kills them.

·
Premium Member
619 Posts
Unfortunately it's been sat in the garage collecting dust. I haven't got it back on the road because I want all the rust fixing on the body. Mechanically it's spot on though so there's no problem there. It's well worth doing because the Integra R is only going up in value now and immaculate ones are fetching a premium. I have all the history and receipts from mine from being new. Even proof of an engine change under warranty by Honda at 16k. Honda would not let me know the reason for changing though, maybe a 3rd to 2nd buzz instead of 4th gear? That's what usually kills them.
They have rocketed in value over the last couple of years, I bet you can't wait to get it back on the road. :wink3:

·
Clutch pedal guru
5,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They have rocketed in value over the last couple of years, I bet you can't wait to get it back on the road. :wink3:
Yes, that's because a hell of a lot of them were scrapped when the values dropped because they were worth more in parts.

I'd love to have it done now but bills take priority. It's not getting back on the road until its done because running it will take money away from restoring it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts