2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MY 1400 civic has now done 2500 miles since new in jan 2008, have got a spare wheel from honda ( it should come as no extra op).
the car has been great no problems or faults.
just one little gripe, I can never seem to get the dash display clean it always looks like the glass/per'spex has got marks on it ??.
whats the best way to clean it.

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
2500 miles since Jan 08 and that is the best review you can give us! Tell us about the car!

·
Vivid Blue Rocks!!!
1,228 Posts
just one little gripe, I can never seem to get the dash display clean it always looks like the glass/per'spex has got marks on it ??.
whats the best way to clean it.
Very carefully, using a microfibre cloth.

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
I've driven the 1.4 twice now while my diesel's in for warranty work.That'l be 3 times on thursday:eek:

My thoughts on the 1.4 are firstly,you are getting a lot of sporty looking car for a smallish engine.Shame Honda can't be bothered to put fake exhausts at the back.'Alloy wheel trims' don't look too hot either.

The car drives really nice and light,reacts quickly to the steering wheel and rides the bumps very well.The engine's nice and smooth cruising,but to me a bit unrefined,almost from a previous generation when accelerating.

The small engine really gives itself away climbing hills,the body's a bit too heavy for that kind of work-at least where I live.Interesting choice,the car does look nice on the driveway and gives the impression of being so much more of a performance car without the running costs etc:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts