2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
World Traveller
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1.4 Type S, so same springs as 1.8/FN2

Please quote me on 25mm Eibach Springs please.

Thanks

Steve

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Hi Stevo,

We would supply the Type R -15mm Eibach Prokit to get your Type S 25mm lower.

These kits we carry in stock @ £164.00 and i could post out to anywhere, mainland UK for just £10.00.

Let me know if this helps,

Cheers, Rich

·
World Traveller
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks mate, whats the next one lower from this, if you see what I mean, height wise that is :)

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Thanks mate, whats the next one lower from this, if you see what I mean, height wise that is :)
ABP exclusive FN2 Type R -30mm spring kit will lower your car by -40mm all round.

In stock @ only £150 set inc vat

Call us to order on 01270 567177 or call in to collect as always in stock.

Chris

·
Premium Member
1,478 Posts
ABP exclusive FN2 Type R -30mm spring kit will lower your car by -40mm all round.

In stock @ only £150 set inc vat

Call us to order on 01270 567177 or call in to collect as always in stock.

Chris
Hi ABP, Why is the FN2 springs cheaper than the other set that lowers it by 25mm ??

I'd be interested in a set if the price was same as the FN2 set for £150.00 my car is the 2.2 cdti

Thanks.

·
Type EX,A guy called Mark
3,435 Posts
Hi ABP, Why is the FN2 springs cheaper than the other set that lowers it by 25mm ??

I'd be interested in a set if the price was same as the FN2 set for £150.00 my car is the 2.2 cdti

Thanks.
The 2.2 has different springs the one's quoted will not fit due to weight of the diesel engine.

·
Learner
271 Posts
I would guess it's because the diesel is a rather heavier girl.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
The Standard Eibach FN2 Pro-Kit (-15mm) is £164 inc vat

The 2.2 Diesel Pro-Kit (-25mm) is £174 inc vat AND is a completely different kit to the FN2 Type R

Our ABP Exclusive Eibach -30mm kit is £150 inc vat and is cheaper because we buy them in 50 sets at a time!

All options in stock at all times ;)

Cheers, Chris

·
Premium Member
1,478 Posts

The 2.2 Diesel Pro-Kit (-25mm) is £174 inc vat AND is a completely different kit to the FN2 Type R

Our ABP Exclusive Eibach -30mm kit is £150 inc vat and is cheaper because we buy them in 50 sets at a time!

All options in stock at all times ;)

Cheers, Chris
Hi Chris,

Do these prices include delivery? Also does that mean the ABP kit -30mm is suitable for the 2.2 diesel?

Thanks.

·
World Traveller
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
From what I'm aware, it doesn't fit, diesel springs are completely different.

And no, delivery is extra, but quick.. 2 days max.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Hi Chris,

Do these prices include delivery? Also does that mean the ABP kit -30mm is suitable for the 2.2 diesel?

Thanks.
Our prices do not include postage and this is an extra £10 (UK Mainland) but is very quick usually next day or 2 days MAX.

The ABP exclusive FN2 Type R -30mm kit will physically fit the Diesel BUT it lowers the front -45mm and the rear -35mm.

All options in stock ;)

Chris

·
Premium Member
1,478 Posts

The ABP exclusive FN2 Type R -30mm kit will physically fit the Diesel BUT it lowers the front -45mm and the rear -35mm.

All options in stock ;)

Chris
So does this mean the standard fn2 pro kit-kit will fit also, and if so how much would that lower the car by ?

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
So does this mean the standard fn2 pro kit-kit will fit also, and if so how much would that lower the car by ?
In essence YES the standard FN2 Type R pro-kit would fit but I would see no advantage from fitting it as it would lower the diesel by -30mm on the front and -20mm on the rear. Whilst the correct pro-kit for the diesel does a good -25mm front and rear.

Chris

·
Premium Member
1,478 Posts
Would you be able to do a discounted price via a group buy on this forum for the diesel kit as I'm sure there are quite a few members on here that are wanting to buy the kit.

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
Stevo.... Are you leaving it with just the springs fitted or will you be acquiring a FRS as i am considering lowering ours by 30mm and wanted to make sure it would cause no major issues without having the FRS as funds do not allow us at this present moment!

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
lloyd86,

It won't cause any issues NOT having FRS done after fitting the springs. As long as you have basic tracking done, as you are altering the front geometry by removing the front shok absorbers to fit the front springs.

You may well encounter uneeven tyre wear afterwards if you don't get the tracking sorted.

Hope this helps,

Rich

1 - 20 of 21 Posts