2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:DWas on the M25 today by junction 13 at around 11am. I was on the inside lane (Silver Type S), there was a Black Type S in the middle lane and a blue civic in the outside lane... all in a line! I could tell we were all looking at each other through the corner of eyes... looked like a space invasion!

Anyone on here??

·
Administrator
20,951 Posts
If you had left it another 2 hours you would have spotted me on my way from Woking to Twickenham (M25/M3/A316)

.....and seen a real Civic with a sticker :D

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
I read this post title and thought I had FINALLY been spotted! I was on the M25 around junction 13 at 7.45am and 5.15pm!

·
Registered
201 Posts
And you'll see me on it from J13 to 11 every morning between 8.30 and 9.45. Usually in lane 3, usually going 20Mph in the traffic!

And then again on the M25>M3 towards sunbury at 5.15pm :D

·
Administrator
20,951 Posts
And you'll see me on it from J13 to 11 every morning between 8.30 and 9.45. Usually in lane 3, usually going 20Mph in the traffic!

And then again on the M25>M3 towards sunbury at 5.15pm :D
And that is why I leave home at 06:15 and get into Woking circa 06:45 - almost non stop all the way. And still my average MPG is only 39 (calculated) (44 on the trip comp)

·
Registered
7 Posts
:DWas on the M25 today by junction 13 at around 11am. I was on the inside lane (Silver Type S), there was a Black Type S in the middle lane and a blue civic in the outside lane... all in a line! I could tell we were all looking at each other through the corner of eyes... looked like a space invasion!

Anyone on here??

Might have been me! I do that journey often - between Dartford all the way round to Northolt! Could be on there any time of the day too - sometimes as early as 6:30 or as late as mid morning......

Mine is Vivid Blue, 56plate, EX CDTi... lives in the third lane, generally Civic spotting - or trying not to launch the phone after the HFT has not played fair (again) - also trying to be a respectable driver and usually failing with an atack of the middle finger at the latest BMW driver to think s/he owns my space on the road - or doesn't need to indicate, or generally just drives like a BMW driver!

My car *should* probably also carry an apology on the rear window to all other road users for driving like a BMW owner! Seriously, I'm not that bad, but you try getting into the M4 West slip at that time of the morning!

·
Silver Bullet Supporter
263 Posts
Might have been me! Drive M3 - M25 J13 to J19 daily.
Usual time is between 7.15 - 8am. Unless I'm on split shift days when you'll see me pootling about around 11.00am.
See lots of Civs but not yet spotted one with civinfo sticker - and thats after a year of ownership. How can that be?

·
Administrator
20,951 Posts
See lots of Civs but not yet spotted one with civinfo sticker - and thats after a year of ownership. How can that be?
Cos you don't get up early enough [smilie=cheeky-grin:

I do 15 > 11 circa 06:30 and 11 > 15 circa 16:30 and I'm stickered up front and rear.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts