2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
您看了
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title suggests, Autoexpress has real pictures of the 3 door Civic undisguised at a german test facility. These arn't the normal Autoexpress computer generated tripe, but proper (and very clear) photos.

Looks very nice indeed with slightly longer front and rear splitters and much cleaner lines (front doors are about 8 inches longer, but car the same length).

Funniest thing is, the car has the nose and tail honda H taped over... the rest of the car is totally uncovered (not even any zig zig tape). Who on earth would not recognise a new Civic with the Honda badges removed?

Talk about "can't be bothered" from the disguise application department :lol: :lol: :lol:

None of the pictures are online yet, but wait until this afternoon and I'm sure they will hit the net.

·
您看了
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
According to the story the engines will remain unchanged (until the Type-R version) but the suspension set up will be adjusted to give it a sportier edge over the 5 door.

Bottom left corner.......

I like it.

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
I've never understood why so many people prefer 3 door models of cars. Sure some of them may look a bit sleeker, but I don't think it's worth the trade-off. The Civic looks good with three doors of course, but unless it's a type-R I don't see the point.

I guess some people think they don't need separate doors for the back seat, but having been the owner of two three door cars, I wouldn't go back to getting out of the car everytime someone goes in or out of the back.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I agree. My last car was a three door and I nearly didn't go for the \Civic cos I thought it was a three door. But it's the best of both worlds. I really can't understand why they even make a three door version.....unless it's totally different like the type R.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts