2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Fuel Save Mode..
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Firstly was a Milano FN2 with a black dude who couldnt keep his eyes off my car *lol* and was entering the Water Gardens Car Park..
Secondly another Milano FN2 but with silver stripes and a nice looking bird driving on Leighton Buzzard Road..
And last but certainly not least a lovely Vivid Blue FK2 with FN2 skirt kit..awesome ;)

:popcorn2:

·
Fuel Save Mode..
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey good to see another local-ish member :) there are a few of us that are around this area..do have the occasional mini meet now and then but nothing arranged as yet..

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Well it'd be nice to see you around! I have a Civinfo sticker on the back, red 2010 type S so give us a wave if you see me. I've had an Impreza for a while and just got the Civic so I've been waving at everyone like a mad man (as Scooby owners do) but no responses :(

P.S I am in Hemel/Berko quite a bit visiting friends so there's a chance! Never seen a champ white though :(.

·
Fuel Save Mode..
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wont be this week as I'm back up North tonight til Sunday..Yeh I work in Watford, Kings Langley and Dacorum and live in Hemel :)

I have 3 Civinfo stickers ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts