2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon all.

Its just 3 weeks until I get my Civic now. Gone for a ES-T in white 2.2d. :D

Anything I should look out for with the car, typical issues etc.

Its a company car so no modding allowed. Was looking at all sorts of cars (Volvo S40/V40 etc until I saw the 9G at Donington for the BTCC this year.

Couldn't believe the low CO2 emissions for the 2.2 litre oil burner so I was sold straight away.

Will post some pics when I collect her.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got it through Harratts in West Yorkshire. My last company car was through them and a couple of other guys have cars from them too.

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
You lucky *******s....I want one too!!!

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
Enjoy I have never looked back since we got ours. No problems to date and we have had it over 5 months now.

flawless :D

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Must agree.
First time I have ever owned an oil burner and I was a little concerned, but no need. Excellent.
Enjoy it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Picked her up this morning and managed to do 140 miles today averaging 48mpg and that was in traffic and over Woodhead and Snake Pass in the fog.

Lovely car. Really comfortable. Only thing I have noticed is that the tranmission whines. Bit like power stearing but its deffo the gearbox/transmission as its pitch increases with speed.

Guessing its just so tight with it being new. Really can't fault the car. Downside is lease company doesnt provide any mats. So I have no floor protection at the moment.

Not good when I'm on and off building sites all week.

Will keep everyone posted on how it goes, off to the Lakes next week on Honeymoon so she can have another run out.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Congratulations on your new car, and your recent nuptials!
I've had my 2.2 Es-t for about 3 months now and it gets better by the day!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts