2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does this include? I'm thinking of changing dealers but I guess free service is not transferable :).

I got 3 years service included - with aa cover free for three years, too.

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
Just a thought, but do you actually mean three years free servicing, or are you referring to the three year warranty with Honda Assist included (AA cover) that comes with a new car as standard. :?:

If you do mean the warranty then you can use any Honda dealer.

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
on the order form it reads '3 years servicing'

Oh right, it's just that I wondered why they had given you three years AA cover when you already have that through Honda Assist. :confused:

If it's servicing and it's itemised as a 'freebie' from the dealer, as others have said, you have to take it back to the dealer you ordered it from. :(

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so really, all i got off em was 3 years free servicing. in which case i have little option but to take it to them.

what i wont be doing is dropping anymore money their way. I want 19" blades & front & rear splitters.

though I have nothing in writing what tells me what the servicing includes

·
Registered
16 Posts
When did you buy your car?

Honda were doing a deal (maybe still are) where you could get the first 2 years servicing free. I opted for 5 years inclusive servicing but only paid for 3 due to this offer. My dealer assured me the service is a Honda package and is transferrable between dealers so long as it's logged on the service system.

Ring up the service desk and ask them to check for you.

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
I have 3 years servicing for £399 and it IS transferable, should I sell the car. I would imagine yours is too

Can you take it to any dealer for a service or just the one where you purchased the service package?

When I was offered a 2 or 3 year deal it was dealer backed and so I had to take it back to that dealer.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i didnt pay for mine though, it was included.
Will call them in the morning.. Can't believe I have such little info from the dealers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts