2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Please can you tell me if you have the 30mm springs in stock.

Also, I'm interested in the spacers for front and rear and wondered if you could supply the 20mm spacers for the rear or would you advise 15mm on both axles? Is there a big difference cost wise or is it better sticking to 15mm spacers.

And finally have you got any vacant slots this week or next to fit the springs and spacers and do a FRSU? I'm assuming that the cost will be around £700.

Many Thanks.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
The 30mm springs are in stock ready to fit or send out.

I'd recommend the 15mm spacers front and rear that bolt to the hub using nuts supplied. You can fit the 20mm rear spacers but they come with longer studs and take an hour or so to fit. We wouldn't charge to fit the 15mm ones as they are easy.

I could squeeze you in on Friday if you're free?

Total would be £704.00 inc VAT if we used all 4 shims. It's not likely that we will, but that's just worse case.

Let me know if you'd like to book in, we are busy and booking up quick.

Hope to speak to you soon.

Rich

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Er..... Yes but means I will have to be up early as it takes about 1 hour to get to you.

It shouldnt be a problem though.

How long will it take to complete the work?

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
3 - 4 hours worse case.

It would be done for lunch certainly. Do you want to give me a call on 01270 567177 and i'll get it booked in?

Rich

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi,

Sorry I can't get to a phone at the moment, can I ring you in the morning first thing.

Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts